Filter Bags, Filter Liners, and Filter Cloths
Articles of Interest:
- Choosing the right fabric of the job: Once you've decided on the filter type, now you need to decide on the fabric to use. Temperature, PH level, and solution type all play a vital rule in the final decision.
- Save Money and Space with Sludge Bags: Sludge bags are designed to receive sludge from filter presses. The Lamports sludge disposal bag holds 27 cu. ft. of dried sludge, comparable to (5) 55 gallon drums, and is more cost effective to purchase, store and ship as compared to barrels.
- What to do when your filter media is blinding and you can’t filter: The three most common remedies for cloth blinding are 1) a change or addition of filter media, 2) a precoat addition to the media prior to solution feed or 3) a body feed into the solution prior to hitting the media. This article explains each blinding remedy >>
- Filter Press Cloth Replacement: There are three types of cloths in a filter press; the head cloth, the tail cloth, and the intermediat cloths. This article describes the replacement of each cloth type >>
- A Sketch of Polypropylene Textile Cloths: polypropylene is one of the most popular fibers used to manufacture fabric today. It can be woven into a variety of thread counts, it is good for use from 50°F to 180°F, a pH range for products filtered is 2-12. Learn more about Polypropylene >>
Lamports Filter Media has been a manufacturer of high quality filter bags, filter cloths, filter discs and other engineered products since 1928.
Selecting the right filter material is the key to achieving the most productive results. When choosing a filter material you must consider particle size, operating temperature, and air or chemical resistance. Whatever your filtration requirements, Lamports Filter Media has the high quality filters you demand.
Throughout our web site you will find a variety of filtration products. With Lamports Filter Media, you'll find premium filter products for all your filtration applications.
Bags for all filtration applications and manufacturers: